Excursion with StalkerWay and Its Estimated Safety and Advantages
The 2010s have become the years of the renascence of the Chernobyl topic. A line of famous video games, novels, and episodes (have you already watched HBO’s ‘Chernobyl’?) show that people are still eager for a so-called ‘Soviet post-apocalypse’ topic. It is quite terrific but attracting to most people, whether if they are enthusiasts or not familiar with it at all.
Movies and games cannot render the full set of emotions as a live trip can. Luckily, now it is possible and affordable to order a trip to Chernobyl zone and see the mysterious territory of the biggest disaster of the 20th century. For instance, Ukraine has got a range of extreme tourism providers ready to arrange a Chernobyl trip for you. One of the most experienced and reliable is called StalkerWay. Let’s get known what they are ready to present you.
Variety of Places to Visit with StalkerWay
StalkerWay is a company with about 10 years of experience in Chernobyl excursion arrangement. Its experienced tour guides have been searching for the most spectacular and festinating places of the Chernobyl zone to visit. Here is what you are going to see:
- Town of Pripyat– a silent lifeless town near Chernobyl nuclear plant used to be home for the personnel and families. Being a model Soviet city, it is full of typical architecture sights. Plus, it is a perfect example of nature’s struggle with humanity: after over than 30 years of abandonment, the city has gone overgrown with trees and grass.
- The Red forest – famous forest where you can observe the full impact on nature cast by the nuclear disaster. Being a regular mixed forest, it covers its visitors with mystery and suspense.
- Kopachi village – a village with a famous kindergarten. Also, our clients will have a chance to speak with returnees and those who refused to leave.
- Finally, the nuclear plant itself. Only our clients will be guided to the nearest possible point to observe a nuclear plant. This is your chance to see the symbol of human’s carelessness and irresponsibility.
Many more interesting places to observe, take a photo of and study is waiting for you. StalkerWay will make the fullest trip for you and your friends.
Is It Safe to Travel with StalkerWay?
Here, in StalkerWay, the safety of our clients is our biggest concern. We conduct training and preparations before every trip. You will always be guided by an experienced person ready to solve every trouble. We provide our clients with equipment and legal documents. However, it does not mean you should travel light. Here is a minimal amount of things you need to take with you:
- A personal document that can prove your identity and the right to stay in Ukraine, if needed (ID card, passport).
- Set of personal medicine – a guide will provide you with a medical kit if needed, but if you are obliged to take any specific medicine, bring them with you.
- Clothes and accessories according to the season and weather – be ready to walk through high grass and under the rain.
- Personal food, if needed – you will be provided with meals, but if you require any special food, we humbly recommend you to take it with you. The same statement concerns little snacks and water.
Consider it a country trip and prepare yourself accordingly. All clients of StalkerWay get insurance. So, it is absolutely safe to travel with us. For a relatively little fee, you will get a full spectrum of emotions and turn another page of your life achievements.